Unfortunately, your request exceeds the current stock. Please choose a quantity less than 1 to proceed. Thanks!
Comtrex® Day/Night Cold & Cough 24 ct Only left 0 in stock.
Comtrex provides relief for symptoms of cold and sinus congestion both day and night. Comtrex Day formula lets you get back to work or play, relieving cold symptoms like fever, sore throat, nasal congestion, and coughing. Then for a more peaceful sleep, use Comtrex Night tablets. Both are sold in one convenient package.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- Swallow whole – do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- Do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years: do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning:
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- Liver disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough, such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Glaucoma (Cold Night only)
- A breathing problem, such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis (Cold Night only)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers (Cold Night only)
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Avoid alcoholic drinks (Cold Night only)
- Marked drowsiness may occur (Cold Night only)
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness (Cold Night only)
- Excitability may occur, especially in children (Cold Night only)
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery (Cold Night only)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.