Unfortunately, your request exceeds the current stock. Please choose a quantity less than 116 to proceed. Thanks!
CornStick® Corn Remover 0.2 oz Only left 115 in stock.
CornStick is a corn remover that has been successfully used by millions of people for over 70 years to remove corns.
CornStick's unique formula contains the maximum strength of the FDA-approved ingredient, salicylic acid, but is painless and won't cause scarring!
Please read entire Drug Facts on the box before use.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of product to corn.
- Cover affected area with a clean bandage.
- Repeat this procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until corn is removed).
- May soak in warm water up to 5 minutes to assist in removal.
Replace cap when finished, and store at room temperature.
For external use only
Do not use this product
- on irritated skin
- on any area that is infected or reddened
- if you are a diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation.
Stop use and see your doctor if discomfort or condition persists.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, call poison control or seek medical help immediately.