Unfortunately, your request exceeds the current stock. Please choose a quantity less than 14 to proceed. Thanks!
Silka® Medicated Foot Powder 1.7 oz Only left 13 in stock.
- Micronazole Nitrate (2%) in a soothing cellulose and talc powder base
- Cures most athlete's foot infections (tinea pedis) between the toes
- Cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany these conditions
- Absorbs excess moisture to help keep toes dry
Silka Powder Micronazole Nitrato (2%) en una base de polvo de celulosa y talco calmante. Se cura las infecciones del pie de atleta más entre los dedos de los pies. Alivia la picazón, ardor y descamación. Absorbe el exceso de humedad para ayudar a mantener los pies secos.
Money Back Guarantee: We are committed to your 100% satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied contact Genomma Lab for a refund.
- Use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- Wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying.
- For athlete's foot wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Between the toes only: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- On the bottom or sides of the foot: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor.
- For jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- Wash hands after each use.