Unfortunately, your request exceeds the current stock. Please choose a quantity less than 46 to proceed. Thanks!
WartStick® Wart Remover 0.2 oz Only left 45 in stock.
WartStick is a wart remover that has been successfully used by millions of people for over 40 years to remove common and plantar warts.
WartStick's unique formula contains the maximum strength of the FDA-approved ingredient, salicylic acid, but is painless and won't cause scarring!
Please read entire Drug Facts on the box before use.
- Wash affected area.
- May soak in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Dry area thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of wart remover to each wart
- Cover affected area with the bandage.
- Repeat procedure daily (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks.
Replace cap when finished, and store at room temperature.
For external use only
Do not use
- on irritated skin
- on any area that is infected or reddened
- if you are a diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation.
- on moles or birthmarks
- on warts with hair growing from them
- on genital warts, warts on the face or mucous membranes
Stop use and see your doctor if discomfort or condition persists.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, call poison control or seek medical help immediately.