Unfortunately, your request exceeds the current stock. Please choose a quantity less than 38 to proceed. Thanks!
Glaxal Base® Moisturizing Cream 15.9 oz Only left 37 in stock.
Glaxal Base Deep Moisturizing Cream- #1 Pharmacist recommended brand in Canada Excellent for dry and sensitive skin due to Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea & Radiation Dermatitis
- Used originally as a pharmacist’s compounding base, but patients saw how wonderful it worked on their dry / sensitive skin
- #1 brand recommended by Canadian pharmacists. Trusted for over 40 years
- Contains only 7 ingredients vs. 20+ for big selling national brands. Excellent for sensitive skin eczema & psoriasis
- Glaxal base is hypoallergenic, lanolin free, perfume free & non-greasy
- Glaxal base is proud to carry the seal of acceptance from the national eczema association
Its moisturizing benefits were discovered by Pharmacists
In the beginning, GLAXAL BASE was used for primarily by pharmacists as a compounding base cream to blend in topical prescription medicines.
Patients who used it noticed the wonderful effects it had on their severely dry skin and began asking for GLAXAL BASE alone, without other medicine mixed into it.
#1 BRAND RECOMMENDED BY CANADIAN PHARMACISTS
GLAXAL BASE is the #1 pharmacist recommended skin moisturizer brand in Canada for dry and sensitive skin. An excellent choice for dry sensitive skin associated with Eczema / Psoriasis. GLAXAL BASE has been on the market and trusted by Canadians for over 40 years! Now available in the U.S.!
RESTORES AND PROTECTS YOUR SKIN’S MOISTURE
GLAXAL BASE Moisturizing Cream helps restore lost moisture to the skin by replenishing and protecting its moisture barrier. It is excellent for sensitive, dry skin…especially for those who suffer from psoriasis, rosacea, and eczema, even associated dryness from radiation therapy (radiation dermatitis)
SEAL OF ACCEPTANCE FROM THE NATIONAL ECZEMA ASSOCIATION
The National Eczema Association recognizes that GLAXAL BASE is free of ingredients that are known to be irritating to patients with eczema.
For hand and body care, and for very dry skin: Apply to affected area several times daily as needed, or follow your physician’s directions.